Dartford Supply Teachers in High Demand
To support the demand we are currently receiving for daily cover supervisors and teachers in Dartford and North Kent; Simply Education are looking to speak with Qualified Teachers, Instructors and Cover Supervisors that are looking to work in Secondary Schools, or Qualified Teachers that are looking to work in Primary Schools, on either a daily or long term supply basis.
Whether you are looking for 1,2,3,4 or 5 days of supply per week we can help.
Simply Education are a locally-based staffing agency that have established themselves in Kent as a reputable and dependable agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across both the County and Nationally; utilising our network of offices across the Country.
We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
We operate through regional offices managed by locally-based teams. Covering nine different counties, our dedicated consultants are available 365 days a year to provide industry knowledge to schools and teaching staff.
Our education consultants work hard to effectively match our registered teaching staff to the specific requirements and challenges of every assignment.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Michael Taylor on 01634 926067 to book an appointment to register.