Simply Education are looking to recruit an outstanding teacher of science for a school in Sittingbourne. We are seeking an individual with experience in delivering KS3 science within a comprehensive setting on a full time basis starting in February until April 2017.
Simply Education are working with a comprehensive secondary school in the Sittingbourne area to recruit a teacher to teach general science lessons to KS3. As this is a cover vacancy the school is seeking a teacher with experience of teaching science before. They would consider a teacher with science as a second subject as the successful applicant will be working with a supportive and well-staffed science department.
This secondary school are seeking a teacher available to start immediately and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of science across KS3
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.