Simply Education are urgently seeking a Computer Science Teacher on a full-time basis until Summer 2020. The position is to start immediately and is open to newly qualified and experienced teachers.
A partner school in Oldham, Greater Manchester is urgently recruiting for a Teacher of Computer Science to join their team after the February half term. The position will be on a full-time supply basis until Summer 2020. NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered for this role.
The school is looking for a teacher with experience teaching Computer Science & iMedia across all Key Stages and a range of abilities. You must demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner. The school require a teacher who is flexible and adaptable and who can follow the general curriculum in this subject area as well as possibly helping in other areas of Computer Science.
You will be working with a dedicated Computing department to deliver creative, passionate lessons to a section of KS3-4 students and will hold exceptional standards in all that you do. In return, you will be supported by a professional leadership team, be welcomed into the school community and offered a rewarding career as a Computer Science class teacher within the school.
To be a successful Computer Science Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of National Curriculum
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.