Simply Education are working with schools in the Medway area who are urgently seeking Cover Supervisors to work on a short term, supply basis with an immediate start. You will be required to teach a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management can still be considered.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in getting in teaching, and to get them more used to working in a classroom-based environment.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school-based experience would be preferred but is not essential for this post. The school have excellent support from the senior leadership teams to their subject departments
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
-an outstanding, committed and hard-working practitioner;
-an empathetic, considerate and forward thinker;
-the ability to form strong, positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
-demonstrates inspiration and a passion to ensure every child succeeds, and all talents are nurtured
-high expectations for learning outcomes and attitudes to learning;
-experience of supporting children with emotional, behavioural and self-esteem needs;
-demonstrate ambition and an attitude to succeed;
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW
If you're interested please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Sarah Fletcher on 01634 926067. You can also email a copy of your CV to email@example.com