Are you a qualified early years professional who is looking for flexible and convenient working hours?
We are looking for people to cover in nurseries in the Bourne area. You will join existing nursery teams to make up their ratios and to assist in the daily care for the early years classes.
We would ask you to help the staff keep up children's routine by helping to carry out daily tasks as required. We cover from day to day supply, Long term, short term as well as holiday clubs and much more.
If you are reliable, flexible, patient and caring this could be the post for you. We would like to hear from you and have you as part of our nursery team!
You do not necessarily have to be qualified - Some early years setting experience would be fabulous though. You will need to be confident, capable and comfortable working with young children. In order to join our team, satisfactory references and a DBS check is required.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Control when you want to work via your own Simply Education calendar
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you would like to become part of our friendly team please click apply!