Simply Education are on the lookout for Qualified English teachers that either need and looking for a new position or want to take a step back from their full time jobs, planning and marking and pick the days you want to work!
Call to find out more!
With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and energetic English trained teachers, in all specialisms, whom are confident and experienced in teaching all of key stages 3, 4 and 5.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for English
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching English and the ability to adapt to different needs
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher in our Medway office on
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.