Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEND School that Specialize in educating pupils with social and emotional needs.
The SEND School are looking to recruit both Primary and Secondary Teachers of all subjects to cover on a long-term basis. The School provides support for pupils with complex emotional needs who find mainstream education a challenge. Previous experience in working with pupils with challenging behavior would be an advantage either within a Mainstream School or SEND School setting.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
-Previous Experience with challenging behavior desirable
-PGCE with QTS in Primary or Secondary
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a strong classroom management style.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behavior.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team If this sounds like the role for you, then
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers, Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.