Are you a History / Humanities teacher looking for a fresh start? Would you like more flexible working hours? Work on your terms? Simply Education can help!
Maths supply teachers are in great demand with Simply Education's client schools in and around Staffordshire
Are you looking for flexible working?
Would you like to choose the days you work?
Are you looking to work close to home?
Have a love for Teaching?
If answered yes.. Then Get in touch!
Simply Education has built strong partnerships with a number of secondary schools in the Staffordshire area and helps them with their daily, short and long term needs.
We need Teachers who are passionate, fun, creative and hardworking to join our team and come on board!
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability and experience of teaching History in Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Have enthusiasm for the subject you teach
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to organise and manage time
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you are a History teacher and interested in supply teaching please contact Tim in our Staffordshire office on 01782 703103. We look forward to hearing from you!