Simply Education are working with a fantastic primary school in East Sussex. They are looking to recruit a KS2 teacher from January until July on a long-term supply basis. The school benefits from having a fantastic senior management team and inspirational headteacher. The school pride themselves on their inclusive nature and the support that all staff are offered. The school are able to facilitate a job-share for an exceptional candidate, however, it is not their preferred option.
Experience of upper KS2 is a must as is experience of inspiring children to want to re-engage with the curriculum again. The class is fantastic, they are looking for an energetic, fun and engaging teacher to teach them from January and will be able to commit until the end of the summer term. You will benefit from having TA support throughout the day – as well as a parallel class teacher to bounce ideas off.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. Danielle Lees will be your dedicated consultant who has years of experience in placing supply staff into roles across East Sussex on both a temporary and permanent basis.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this term. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Danielle Lees on 01273 978003 to book an appointment.