Simply Education are looking for Qualified Teachers for Supply in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
Due to the continuous growth in business within the Bletchley area we are looking to recruit Qualified Key Stage 2 Teachers for supply in the area. We are looking for passionate teachers who are able to adapt to new environments and make a positive impact in a classroom setting.
The successful candidate must have experience in a primary Setting. If you are looking for part-time flexible work that is catered to you please get in touch with Emily on 01234 216 199.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.