Simply Education are working with mainstream Primary Schools in the Berkshire area who are looking for General TA's, LSA's and SEN TA's to work one on one and in groups with students with learning difficulties.
It would be desirable if you have previous experience working with students within a classroom setting, have experience dealing with difficulties such as autism, dyslexia, global delay, emotional and behavioural difficulties
You do not have to live there to work there:
The train from Ealing Broadway station to Slough station takes 22 minutes.
The fast train from Paddington station to Slough station takes 16 minutes.
You will be required to:
- Have TA/SEN TA experience
- Have at least 6 weeks or more experience in a classroom setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
-Online diary of bookings and school directions
If you want to hear more please contact Simply Education.