Simply Education are working with a well-established school in the Chester area who are looking for a part time Design technology teacher. This teaching job commences from after the Easter Break and will continue until the end of the academic year in July 2020.
The ideal teacher will be experienced at delivering multiple DT disciplines, ideally having construction as their first subject. The successful candidate will be teaching KS3 students only.
The department has access to excellent practical equipment and students studying the subject are keen and eager to learn. The right teacher will be able to build on this and inspire students to succeed.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher available to start in April and that has;
- Excellent knowledge of teaching Design and Technology
- Recent teaching experience with relevant qualifications
- Strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Can provide 2 years references
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call the Cheshire branch on 01270 382 101.