Simply Education are looking for for Physical Education teachers to work on a flexible basis in the Dover area starting in November 2019. We are currently working with a number of schools who require PE teachers on an ad-hoc basis so this would be perfect for a teacher looking for more flexibility and less responsibility.
You will need to be a QTS or NQT teacher with experience of teaching in a UK mainstream secondary school.
You will have a passion for Physical Education and work well with the rest of the department to provide a comprehensive education to KS3 KS4 an KS5 as well as potentially a second subject if cover is needed across different areas.
This role is very flexible so you won't have the responsibilities of planning and marking. This is primarily teaching based and you will be working in a number of different schools which will improve your behaviour management skills and also your ability to work with all level of students in different age groups.
As the successful supply staff you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Physical Education Key Stage Three Key Stage Four and A level.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903696
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.