Simply Education work with a large number of secondary schools across South Buckinghamshire, who are not only looking for Qualified Physical Education teachers with immediate effect, but also for various full and part time roles.
We provide Secondary schools across Buckinghamshire, with good quality teachers for their supply needs and therefore we require qualified Physical Education Teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of supply roles.Â
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term role that can lead to a permanent position.Â
Successful candidates will need to;Â
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in Physical Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.Â
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;Â
- Your very own dedicated consultantÂ
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needsÂ
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheetsÂ
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookingsÂ
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduceÂ
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.