Simply Education is working with a large number of schools across the Warwickshire region and are looking for supply teacher to help cover day to day a long term roles within the schools.
You would be required to mark students work as you will be taking on a supply teacher’s role. Strong behaviour management, punctuality and professionalism will also be required however you will have support from other class teachers and support staff.
The role is for a Long-term basis however a permanent position would be considered for the right candidate, provided this is mutually agreed.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a Fully Qualified Teacher (FQT), with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.