Simply Education are looking to recruit qualified Science Teachers for general supply cover for schools in Northampton. We work closely with a variety of schools when they require day to day, short / long term and permanent members of staff.
Due to the increased demand for Science Teachers we are looking for flexible candidates with a want to work and are able to travel to various School locations.The ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Northampton and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required