Simply Education are looking to recruit Secondary supply teachers in the Hertfordshire area to keep up with local demand for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate teachers that can assist with day to day and long / short term supply cover.
We are interested in meeting with Qualified Secondary Teachers and Cover Supervisors local to Hertfordshire that can provide cover at short notice and willing to take on longer term work.
This is an ideal opportunity for teachers to keep their skill set up to date and stay in touch with teaching, whilst providing a valuable service to local schools. Our experienced education specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and career support and provide you with information on upcoming dates for Simply Education CPD courses. Supply teaching offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work across main school, grammar and independent settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers