Simply Education is working with a variety of secondary schools and academies based in and around the Cambridge area, who require eager and knowledgeable Humanities Teachers for Term 4 and 5 for short and long term positions.
With the volume of business vastly increasing, we are thrilled to be looking to recruit eager, enthusiastic and energetic Humanities trained teachers, in all specialisms, whom are confident and experienced in teaching in key stages 3, 4 and 5. The subject specialism can be History, Geography or Religious Education (RE).
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for Humanities
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching History/Geography and RE
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stuart in our Cambridgeshire office on 01223 459714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridgeshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.