Simply Education are seeking to recruit experienced LSAs and TAs for a variety of classroom support roles across Lincolnshire to start from September 2018.Â
We are currently actively recruiting experienced TAs and LSAs for Primary and Secondary support roles, both 121 and small group work as well as general class TAs.
You will be a dedicated, caring individual with the ability to help encourage learning. You will work well as part of a team and have a creative approach to education with confidence in both classroom and one to one work.
As the successful support assistant you will need to;
- Have experience working in schools or similar settings
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Â£75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.