Teaching Assistant or Sports Coach
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEND School that Specialize in educating secondary aged pupils with social and emotional needs. The School is based located in the beautiful area of Congleton in Cheshire. The SEND School are looking to recruit two Teaching Assistant / Sports Coaches to start with them on a permanent contract as soon as possible.
The School offer a tailored educational package that is creative and fits the needs of the pupils they are working with. The Offer outdoor based learning and regularly take the pupils on a range of activities to support social development and key skills.
The School offer all GCSE in Maths, English, Science, ICT, PE and many more as they follow a similar curriculum structure to mainstream education, anyone looking to make a transition into SEND this would be a fantastic opportunity. This would be a full time position working between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm term time only, meaning you would be off during the school holidays.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience with complex behaviour either within Residential Care, Sports Coaching, Schools and a range of other settings working with young people.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.