A school in central oxford is looking for a Year 2 teacher for a 0.4 contract from January-March 2020.
Simply Education are working alongside a private school in Oxford who are seeking a Year 2 teacher to join their team for Term 2. The teacher will be required to work alongside another teacher and assist with planning and marking.
The school is a vibrant school with a supportive SLT. The candidate must be a FQT and would be ideal if they had experience in a Key Stage 1 setting.
As the successful Year 2 Teacher you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across KS1 or KS2
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please feel free to get in contact directly with Kealie on 01844 355 581.