Education recruitment specialists, Simply Education, have today unveiled a rebrand and new website. The fresh new look is representative of the company’s evolution as a provider of fully vetted, reliable teachers and support staff to the education industry.
The rebrand of Simply Education forms part of a larger rebrand project involving parent company McGinley Group becoming The MCG Group. The new name incorporates the Group’s services that ultimately are all about Making Clients Great, Making Candidates Great and Making Careers Great.
Simply Education's Managing Director, Hollie Murtagh, said: “The Simply Education brand is synonymous with high quality and reliability, so it’s been really important for us to retain the spirit of Simply Education but align with our fellow Group sectors.”
The MCG Group is a forward-thinking group of companies providing people focused services across 5 specialist sectors. The rebrand has allowed the business to simplify its offering, and streamline into five specialist sectors under the following company names:
· Aviation & Aerospace with MCG International
· Primary & Secondary Healthcare with MCG Healthcare
· Construction recruitment & logistics with MCG Construction, plus acquired business First Choice Recruitment Ltd
· Education sector with Simply Education
· Interactive, digital & immersive technology sectors with Creative Personnel