1:1 Learning Support Practitioner Needed
Have you got experience working with challenging behaviours?
Do you have the personality to inspire young people?
Simply Education is a specialist recruiter that supports schools and education professionals in Cheshire.
Simply Education are looking for a Learning Support Assistants to work with Primary age pupils. This school is a progressive leader in SEMH Education and is based in the Ashford area.
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants in the Cheshire East & West areas. Both SEND specialists and level 3 qualified teaching assistants are in demand.
- Suitable candidates will have an appropriate qualification or experience working with challenging behaviours
- Will have the ability to inspire pupils with challenging behaviours and help them with their work
- Will be able to support small groups or work on a 1:1 basis
- Are willing to learn new SEN teaching strategies/techniques and skills to best support students
- Emotionally robust and resilient with a good sense of humour
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Maddie on 01270 382101
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Chehsire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.