Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education has developed strong relationships with numerous local SEN schools, in and around the Cambridgeshire area. We currently have a high demand for SEN Teaching assistants for schools in Huntingdon and Peterborough.
If you are looking for your next teaching post, then look no further and call for an informal chat.
A large number of the current vacancies are based in Peterborough, Huntingdon, March, Wisbech and King’s Lynn however, if you are keen to stray further into Cambridgeshire or Suffolk then we are also looking for SEN Teachers and Teaching Assistants in the area. If you are looking for a more flexible work-life balance, with the option of choosing your own working schedule, then why not register for supply work!
Requirements for candidates will include:
•Has experience in 1:1 SEN TA roles.
• Has recent experience working with children, inside or outside of a classroom environment.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can quickly build rapport with colleagues and students.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michelle on 01733 470 079 or 07867 170 086 .
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cambridgeshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.