Posted 5 days ago
Salary - £11.28-£11.66 per hour
Location – Winsford
Start – Immediate start available!
Hours – 8:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday until July 2022
Simply Education are proud to be working with a Primary School in Winsford who are recruiting for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant for a pupil in key stage 1. This school provides a welcoming and caring environment as well as having a supportive leadership team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school.
- Have a good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum.
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
- Have experience inside or outside of the classroom working with children with SEND.
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to use your own initiative to work as part of a team
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated consultant (Madison France)
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
-Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
-FREE CPD courses
-Access to online lesson resourcing
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
-Competitive rates of pay.
-Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings.
-On line diary of bookings and school directions.
-Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
-£75 referral scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role of teaching assistant, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Madison France on 01270 382 101
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382 101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MJF-CWTA-WIN5