1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Posted 4 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Mentors who are able to work across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles based in Tunstall, Staffordshire. We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
Northamptonshire has a huge need for 1-1 Teaching Assistants for short- and long-term assignments to help support the return of pupils into education. If you are looking for flexible work and a chance to get back into the classroom environment please get in touch. You will be able to choose the days you want to work. We have a variety schools to offer as well.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the relevant qualifications or experience
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
REF: SJD-1TS-NORTApply Now