Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education are looking for 1-1 Teaching Assistant in Lincoln Starting from middle of September 2021.
In Lincoln and around Lincolnshire is a huge need for 1-1 Teaching Assistants for short and long term assignments to help support the return of pupils into education. If you are looking for flexible work and a chance to get back into the classroom environment, please get in touch. You will be able to choose the days you want to work. We have variety schools to offer as well.
For more information, please call Jovita on 01522370172
Successful 1-1 teaching assistant will need to;
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the relevant qualifications or experience
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.REF: JOK-OTOT-LINC