Posted 21 days ago
1-2-1 Teaching Assistant - September Start
Part time hours on a term-by-term basis.
Are you looking for a new role from September? Do you have experience working as a Teaching Assistant? Or maybe experience working in a caring environment with transferable skills? We'd love to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit a 1-2-1 Teaching Assistant to work directly with a child in one of our Primary Schools in the East Lindsey area of Lincolnshire. Working 5 days per week, initially for the mornings only, but with the prospect of increasing hours dependent on the time table, you will be working closely with the individual child to support their learning and development within the classroom. You will need to be a patient individual, that is able to build solid relationships.
What do you need to have?
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
- Experience working as a SEND 1-2-1 is of particular interest, although those with transferable skills will be considered.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
If the above sounds like it might be for you, then please Apply today! For more information please call Adam Leeder on 01522 370172 or email email@example.comREF: AGL-121TA-PE23