1-2-1 Teaching Assistants
Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are working with amazing primary Schools within the Swale area who are on the hunt for Teaching Assistant for a long-term and short-term position come March 2021.
We are looking for teaching assistants that are able to offer support on a longer-term capacity as well as permanently.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teaching assistant that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teaching assistant whether you are looking to reduce your days per week to offer flexibility.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Simply Education are looking to add to our team for the next academic year.
You will need to be;
- A qualified Teaching Assistant or have experience working within the sector
- Have experience of t the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher in our Canterbury office on
REF: SFL-YUJK-KENTApply Now