1 to 1 teaching assistant Lincoln
Posted 17 months ago
Primary Academy in Lincoln are looking for 1 to 1 teaching assistant for year 6 pupil. If you got relevant experience please get in touch!
Role starts in January 2021 and you would need to be available 5 morning per week.
We work closely with a number of primary schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff working as a Teaching Assistant. If this vacancy would not be suitable for you, we would have more roles to offer. These assignments could lead to permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours. After speaking with our clients we have found there is a big need for 1-1 Teaching Assistants for short and long term assignments to help support the return of pupils into education. if you have experience with SEN Schools that would be added bonus.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognized Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilize the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham 01522370172
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: JOK-LINC-3009Apply Now