Posted 15 days ago
Calling all Nursery Nurses and Child Care Practitioners! Simply Education are actively on the lookout for staff who feel comfortable working with Early Years children as well as those who have experience working with such ages.
We are working with a number of nurseries and Early Years institutions in the North Lincolnshire area, to assist with Play Workers for After School Clubs, 3-6pm. There will be plenty of work available for the foreseeable future as well as longer term opportunities.
All interviews for any roles will be conducted via an online video call (Zoom or teams)
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be educated to Early Years Educator (level 3).
- Or have experience working within a similar role.
- Have a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
If the above sounds like it might be for you, then please Apply today! For more information please call Will Horspole on 01522 370172 or email will.h @simplyeducation.co.ukREF: WHP-EYPWDN-DN22