Posted 1 month ago
Are you a fully qualified teacher or ECT teacher looking for a new, fantastic opportunity? Look no further than Simply Education! We are a leading education recruitment agency, working in partnership with SEMH, SEN, and PRU schools across Northamptonshire.
Simply Education are working in partnership with a Trust in Northamptonshire who are seeking teachers who want to make the next steps in their career, specifically the teachers who have a passion for teaching with a therapeutic or engaging curriculum. It is important that you hold QTS/QTLS or are working towards this.
We are currently looking to talk to passionate individuals who are interested in securing a new role from September. At Simply Education, we acknowledge that seeking the right job can be a daunting process. That's why we offer competitive rates of pay, long-term contracts, consistent work, and full training to ensure that you have everything you need to succeed in your new role.
By registering with us now, you can be sure that you are online and compliant in time to start your new role. Our dedicated consultants have the knowledge and expertise to help secure the right role for you. Whether you're looking for the next step in your career or a change of scenery, Simply Education can support you to obtain your goals.
We inspire all interested teachers to apply whether you are starting out in your career or heavily experienced, as full training and support will be given. At Simply Education we have our EDM training team that will provide tailored CPD and Webinar training to support our teachers with the daily challenges educational professionals face.
The ideal SEND Teacher will have the following attributes:
- To build strong, long-lasting relationships with young people
- Can communicate effectively and efficiently with young pupils
- Plan and deliver effective curriculum that fits the needs of the students you are working with
- The ability to read body language and moods
- Ability to think proactively
- To assist with child development plans
- A passionate and positive approach to learning
- Able to promote and encourage independence at all times
- Capability to promote the development of positive social behaviours and self-regulation skills
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be available throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We begin our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated SEND Consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
Don't let the opportunity of a new role pass you by - register with Simply Education today and take the first step towards your new role. If you're interested in finding out more information about the roles available, please click apply to send a copy of your CV, or for an informal chat about the role please contact Jessica Besnard - SEND Recruitment consultant at your local Northampton office.REF: JAB-SEC-TEAC