Posted 19 days ago
Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher of Art and/or Design Technology? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Perhaps you are an Early Careers Teacher looking for your first teaching opportunity? If so, Simply Education have an excellent opportunity for you!
Simply Education are working alongside a Secondary School in the High Wycombe area to recruit a new teacher of Art and Design. Successful candidates will need to have strong subject knowledge and be capable of teaching up to KS5 level. You should possess good behaviour management skills, be adaptive, and be able to prepare well differentiated lessons. This role would also be suitable for an NQT / ECT who is looking at starting their teaching career.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Art or is an Early Career Teacher.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on 01494 980 147.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local High Wycombe office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SCW-AAD-WYCB