Art & DesignTeacher Needed!
Simply Education are seeking Art and Design teachers for Term 2 positions in South Buckinghamshire. I work with secondary schools in and around High Wycombe and we would love to hear from you if you are looking for a change.
The successful candidate must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stages 3, 4 and 5.
You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Art and Design
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam in our High Wycombe office on 01494 980 147.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Buckinghamshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.