Art & Photography Teacher
Posted 4 days ago
Simply Education is working in partnership with a good secondary school in Northampton seeking an A-Level Photography Teacher, with Art teaching in KS3&4 to make this a full time teaching role.
This is a full time position to begin as soon as possible and for the right candidate could turn into a permanent position. The Teacher will be required to pick up the full teaching responsibilities.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Photography to KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: PKC-P0O-NRTHApply Now