Posted 17 days ago
The summer holidays are edging closer, and the schools in Berkshire are gearing up for the new academic year. Simply Education are working closely with a school in Wexham who have asked us to assist them with recruiting an Art and Design Tutor on a part-time basis for September.
According to the job description, the successful and suitable candidate will have experience teaching Art and Design up to A-Level standard and be able to deliver learning programmes to students with individual needs. Accurately assessing student work and raising achievement will also be expected as will planning and marking throughout the course of the hours worked.
This role will, to begin with, be on a temporary basis and will be placed permanently after successful completion of the original period. If this sounds like the role for you please call Tom on 01753 373067, or click apply within.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: TNN-ART-BERK