Posted 20 days ago
are you a passionate and dedicated Art and Design Technology Teacher to join a vibrant secondary school in Oxford. This is the role for you!
The OXfordshire team are currently working with an ofsted rated outstanding school in the heart of central Oxford who are on the search for a decidacted and experienced Art and DT teacher.
With a January start this is a full-time, long-term position with the potential for permanency for the right candidate.
As the successful Art and DT teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
Embark on a fulfilling journey with Simply Education and become an integral part of our thriving educational community. To apply for the General Supply Secondary School Teacher role in Banbury, kindly submit your updated CV to your dedicated consultant Kelsie directly at email@example.com showcasing your passion for teaching and relevant experience.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Kelsie at the Oxford office on 01844 355 581 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KSH-ARTDT-NOOX