Posted 7 days ago
Simply Education are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic SEND School in Brigg, North Lincolnshire who are looking to appoint an Art Teacher to join the team from September.
Full time - Permanent
This is a special school which provides a high level of care and education for vulnerable children with emotional, behavioural and associated learning difficulties, particularly students with autistic spectrum disorders. Though academic progress is very important, they place an extensive emphasis on personal, social and emotional development which forms the basis of all they do through the school.
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of 6 pupils per class.
They want to inspire children’s minds, get them to think outside of the box – to think that their dream is possible, help them to make it a reality and unlock every child’s potential. Their aim is to raise children’s aspirations, help them think for themselves, build self-esteem and form positive relationships which will have a great impact on their future.
This school believe that children with special educational needs deserve the same opportunities in life as every other child, and their outcomes should be the same. Their ultimate aim is to prepare children to be successful adults who go on to live happy lives.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Fully qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience working in a school, or with children and young people with complex behaviour
- Looking to support and develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
Interested? Here are a few key benefits of working with Simply Education:
- Your own dedicated SEND Consultant with specific knowledge of schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to amy.b @simplyeducation.co.uk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office on 01522 370172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-ART-BRIG