Simply Education are working with secondary schools in East Sussex who are looking for Art and Photography teachers. Ideally, they are looking for teachers to work on a full-time basis and will require someone to commit for the full time. The role will be across KS3 and KS4.
We are a locally-based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. Michael Taylor will be your dedicated consultant who has years of experience in placing supply staff into roles across East Sussex on both a temporary and permanent basis.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this term. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Michael Taylor on 01273 978003 to book an appointment.