Posted 22 days ago
Simply Education is working with a local Secondary School in Lincoln who are looking for a full-time Art Teacher to join their team from April 2021.
The Art Teacher will be teaching children from Year 7 all the way through to GCSE classes and therefore experience of working with similar year groups is essential.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you are interested in this role then please click APPLY, or contact Simply Education about this role on 01522 370172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: WPH-ART986-LN21Apply Now