Posted 14 days ago
Are you an Art specialist looking to begin or return to teaching? Simply Education have partnered with a brilliant secondary school based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire who are looking to add to their art team by recruiting a brand-new art teacher!
The school does have behaviour issues so patience and resilience are a must in addition to a willingness to help students achieve. The school are keen to bring in somebody who has experience as an Art Teacher and holds a QTS as well experience dealing with children of a variety of abilities.
If you are passionate about bringing out creativity in children and want to help children achieve their Picasso aims and dreams!
The role will be a full-time role, working Monday to Friday and the school would like to take somebody on a temp – perm basis.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Suitable for ECTs
• Degree in Art or related
• Evidence of recent professional development
• Evidence of raising levels of achievement and attainment
• Effective use of data to inform planning.
• Experience of lesson planning and effective assessment for learning
• Maintaining a high standard of teaching and learning
• The central role of ICT in teaching and learning
• Curriculum issues and development
• Improvement – raising achievement.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include.
• Your very own dedicated consultant
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Matt on 01604 372 495 or email email@example.com