Posted 27 days ago
Simply Education is working in conjunction with a school in the South End area who are looking for a new member of their SLT team as an Assistant or Deputy head.
The right candidate needs to be caring, enthusiastic and highly motivated with exceptional leadership qualities. The successful candidate will work with the dedicated Headteacher and other members of SLT striving to ensure the best outcomes for every single child. In exchange to for this the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work in an incredibly friendly and successful school with a fantastic work culture.
We are looking to recruit a person who:
- Will prioritise the children and their will being above all else
- Provide nurturing and inspiring leadership qualities
- Have a vision that all children can meet high aspirations with the right support
- Great communication and people skills – both with fellow staff members and families of the children in the school.
- Excellent Knowledge of national curriculum
- Has previous leadership experience
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please take a look at our website www.simplyeducation.co.uk for testimonials, CPD Training and working with ‘Simply’ information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MCP-313204-ESSX