A secondary school near Bourne are seeking an experienced English teacher to join their Senior Leadership team.
SLT experience is a must, as is the ability to teach English for up to 15 hours per week.
* Passion for secondary education
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching English.
* Leadership skills
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in working with Simply Education, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kimberley in our Lincoln office on 01522 370 172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.