Posted 5 days ago
Primary schools in the King's Lynn area are continuously seeking teaching staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will need to be confident in covering across KS1 and KS2 and knowledgeable in the curriculum. We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Head Teacher for a primary school in King's Lynn. The role would start in January 2022 and would be long-term, Monday-Friday, full-time. Please send your CV today to be considered for this position.
The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the head teacher and managing learning and teaching strategies across the school. Experience in fulfilling Assistant Head Teacher duties is strongly preferred.
If you would like to find out more, please call Michelle on 01733 470 079 | 07867 170 086 or apply now.
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from (QTS).
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach.
- Have experience in Assistant Head Teacher duties.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where. you can update your availability as and when required.REF: MMS-HEAD-NORF