Autism Specialist - Teacher
Posted 20 days ago
A school in Northamptonshire is seeking a Teacher who is able to support a class in their SEND school setting with a heavily Autistic class.
The Teacher will be required to have experience working within an SEND school setting, but also have experience working with children with Autism. The school requires the Teacher to use their resources but to plan and prepare lessons for the children.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching in an SEND school
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
- Team Teach
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: PKC-M7X-NRTHApply Now