Posted 8 days ago
Are you a Ba Education Studies graduate or a Students coming to the end of the Education Studies Course? If so, Simply Education want to hear from you - we are currently recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistant roles in Lincoln and the surrounding villages.
If you have completed you Education Studies course and looking to put this in practice Simply Education have the perfect roles for you.
Simply Education continue to work closely with the local schools to support them in providing excellent teaching and support staff. We have a number of exciting Long Term Roles available starting in September, so if you are looking to kick start your career, get in touch today.
For more information about these roles please call Will, 01522 370 172 .
What do you need to have?
- Have graduated or be graduating with a BA Hons Education Studies Degree
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!