Banked Teaching Assistant Staff
Due to continued growth Simply Education are recruiting more teaching assistants now!
Whether you have experience on a voluntary basis as a TA or are qualified up to HLTA level we want to hear from you! We have different level TA jobs in East Sussex and would be keen on people coming from a general TA or SEND TA background.
Simply Education have built incredibly strong relationships with schools in the area and the busiest term for supply ta work is now upon us.
Whether you are looking for part time flexible work on a daily basis or a long term position, we will have something for you.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in supply ta jobs across East Sussex, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Michael Taylor on 01273 978003 in our East Sussex office.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local East Sussex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.