Behaviour Mentors needed for school in Northamptonshire
Behaviour Mentor Northampton
Have you got a passion for support young people? Do you have an interest in working with children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties?
- Support KS2 children 1:1 or in small groups to support their academic and social development.
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Experience working with young people
This SEN Behaviour Mentor position involves moving across the whole of the KS2 phase working with key pupils both inside and outside of the classroom. Responsibility will be given to you to work with pupils on a 1:1 basis or in small groups to provide them with extra support in the curriculum and with daily school life.
If you agree that this SEN Behaviour Mentor opportunity in Northamptonshire is the ideal place to further your ambitions, apply today!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated SEND school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV