Behaviour Mentors /Teaching Assistants needed for SEMH school
I am working with a new school in Rugby who are looking for teaching assistants to work either on supply or in long term positions. The school cater for children who are on Education Health Care Plans for SEMH but also have children with Autism who may exhibit challenging behaviour.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is vibrant and looking for a career in helping children achieve their full potential.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated SEND school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Susi on 0116 3120 067
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.