Behaviour Teaching Assistant required
Simply Education are currently working with an SEN school in Towcester area who are currently looking for full time Teaching Assistant.
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEMH school in the Towcester area. The School Specialises in educating pupils with Social and Emotional needs and ASD. They have Primary and Secondary pupils which attend this amazing Ofsted rated Outstanding School.
The SEND School are looking to recruit Two Teaching Assistants to start with them as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis. The School provides support for pupils with complex emotional needs who find mainstream education a challenge. Previous experience working with pupils with challenging behaviour would be an advantage either within a Mainstream School or SEND School setting.
If you are interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Previous Experience with complex behaviour desirable however not essential
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.